1. Countable/ uncountable nouns. Much/ many. Some/ any. Future expressions- be going to.
2. Present continuous for future arrangements. Present Simple for future.
3. Have to/ Don’t have to.
4. Countable and uncountable nouns. a/ an, some/any, no, a little, a few, much/many.
5. be going to for intention and predictions.
7. First conditional when/if.
8. Should/ shouldn’t.
9. Past continuous. Past continuous vs. past simple. When/while.
10. Determiners (everyone/ no one/ someone, etc.) Must/mustn’t vs. don’t have to.
11. Question tags. Present perfect simple, just, already, yet.
12. could and was/ were able to, a, an, the or zero article.
13.. Adverbs of degree: too and very + adjectives.
14. Defining relative clauses. Adverbs.null